• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Best Tea i have EVER tasted....

I really don't get bottled and flavoured tea like that. hell i don't even like teabags. for me it's just loose leaves in hot water. no milk. no sugar. nothing else is really like it.

the best bottled tea i've ever had is the POM peach passion. it's expensive but sooo good.

I really don't get bottled and flavoured tea like that. hell i don't even like teabags. for me it's just loose leaves in hot water. no milk. no sugar. nothing else is really like it.

Well, this tea is VERY different from any other bottled tea i have tried before. $7 a bottle at Walmart and worth it.

I too have never understood pre-bottled tea beverages. you don't know what kind fo tea is really being used to make them (quality wise) even if they tell you a certain kind you don't know for sure.

They are generally really expensive;

I find them overly flavored to the point where is basically just a juice or fruit drink and the 'tea' aspects are gone.

some of them take a very loose definition of what "tea" is.
Tea is a specific plant (white, black, green, oolong teas are the same plant but grown in different manners, picked/processed differently)
Rooibos is a different plant all together even though it is dubbed 'red tea'
Maté is another completely different plant, I've heard it referred to as south american green tea

various herbal blends don't make a tea, but rather a tisane

The best tea I've ever had was probably either Tieguanyin (spelled in various forms, Iron Goddess of Mercy/Compassion/etc..)

Or a blend of white and green teas with rooibos, jasmine, blended with strawberry, cornflower, and orange peel

You mean this is the best tea juice blend you've ever tasted.

I must agree with the above poster, the Ti Kuan Yin Iron Goddess oolong tea is the only oolong I like and very flavourful. However the best pick for me would be a 1st flush Darjeeling. Yum!